Terms and Conditions of PrimeCredit Credit Card HK$150 Cash Rebate Card Activation Offer (Only applicable to Full-time University / Tertiary Student)
- PrimeCredit Credit Card HK$150 Cash Rebate Card Activation Offer (“Offer”) is only applicable to selected cardholders (“Cardholder”) received Offer invitation SMS (“SMS”) issued by PrimeCredit Limited (“PCL”) and hold valid PrimeCredit UnionPay credit card(s) (“Eligible Credit Card”) issued by PCL. PCL’s record on selected Cardholders shall be final and conclusive.
- Promotion period of the Offer is within 30 days from the date of PCL sending the SMS (“Promotion Period”). Cardholder requires to activate the Eligible Credit Card during the Promotion Period to be eligible for the Offer and enjoy HK$150 cash rebate. The Eligible Credit Card will be indicated in the Offer invitation SMS that issued by PCL.
- HK$150 cash rebate of the Offer will be credited into the Eligible Credit Card account of Cardholder in the form of cash rebate within 4 months from Eligible Credit Card card activation date. HK$150 cash rebate is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash or other gift.
- The Eligible Credit Card account of the Cardholder must be valid and in good standing during the Promotion Period and at the time of crediting the HK$150 cash rebate of the Offer (subject to the sole discretion of PCL). Each Cardholder can enjoy the Offer once only.
- PrimeCredit reserves the right to vary or cancel the Offer and/ or modify the relevant Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. In the event of any disputes, the decision of PrimeCredit shall be final and conclusive.