Terms and Conditions
- Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”) is from January 1 to December 31, 2018 and Redemption Period (“Redemption Period”) will be within two months from the date of the redemption letter.
Each customer is entitled to an instant gift (“Gift”) only based on approved loan amount. Gift entitlement is on a first-come-first-served basis and is available while stocks last. Gift items may vary from time to time without prior notice. Please visit or contact any branch for enquiry.
Only new customer or repeated loan customer (excluding Repeat Loan with same day last loan settlement and new loan draw down date) is entitled to additional supermarket coupon up to HK$300 based on approved loan amount through online loan application. $100 supermarket coupon will be given to those loan amount <=$25,000, while $300 supermarket coupon will be given to those loan amount >$25,000.
- Gift redemption letters are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other gifts or redeemed for cash. PrimeCredit reserves the right to offer a substitute in case of stock shortage without prior notice. Please refer to the gift redemption letters for the details of other terms and conditions.
- For those selected Gift which requires an additional payment, the relevant amount will be deducted from the customer’s approved loan amount before the Gift is can be redeemed. In case customer does not collect the Gift at redemption centre within the Redemption Period, the Gift and the additional payment shall deem to be forfeited.
- Customer shall bear the cost of Gift as specified for any loan settled within 120 days or refinanced within 90 days from the loan commencement date. PrimeCredit is authorized to deduct the relevant sum from the customer’s loan repayment account upon early settlement or refinancing. For the cost of Gift, please visit or contact any branch for enquiry.
- Product inspection shall be performed upon receipt of the Gift. PrimeCredit will not bear any liability arising in conjunction with the Gift and the services provided by the respective suppliers and any defects or maintenance services after receipt.
- Customers shall be requested to collect the Gift in accordance with PrimeCredit arrangement. The use of the gift redemption letter and the supermarket coupons are subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon.
- The gift redemption letter will not be re-issued if lost or damaged. Photocopies of the letter are not accepted.
- The Promotional Offer cannot be used in conjunction with offers of other related services of PrimeCredit.
- PrimeCredit reserves the right to cancel or alter the Promotional Offer without prior notice. In case of any disputes, PrimeCredit reserves the right of final decision.
For any enquires, please call our Customer Service Hotline or visit any of our branches.
PrimeCredit is the trade name of PrimeCredit Limited.